FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Whose idea was this?
– The idea came about in a partnership meetingand we were discussing an brainstorming about a unique and futuristic project.
When did you begin this prroject and how long did it take to complete?
– LETRONS first model and leader “ANTIMON” took 11 months to complete.
How was it created? Who was involved in the project?
– The project succesed by Levent Erenler and his team which consisted of engineers and supporting technicians. The mechanical construction was built in our head office and the software was developed in our Technopark office.
Are LETRONS for sale?
– Yes LETRONS can be for sale if the buyers project and their reasons for use, meets the criteria of the LETRONS team.
Is this a real car?
– ANTIMON has been built using an actual car.
Do LETRONS walk?
– Walking functionality was not developed for ANTIMON. The walking functionality can be added if a reasonable funding is provided for a new research and development project.
Can LETRONS be built from various models of cars?
– LETRONS can be built from various models of cars.
Will more model of cars come to life?
– We will be building different models in the near future. We are still working towards this.
Are the cars drivable in traffic with normal functionality?
– The cars are not drivable in traffic yet. They function via remote control. This is possible in the near future due to its electric engine.